Land For Sale In Gambia – Building Plots & Land
Our Gambia land sales list changes frequently and we recommend that you register with us so that we can look after you personally and contact you immediately that we are aware of farming or building land for sale in Gambia that may meet your requirements.
Our focus is Sanyang; in particular the rapidly developing Newtown neighbourhood, lodged in the leafy suburb of Sanyang Forest Park. This especially serene, airy and spacious district, proceeds from the eastern fringes of Sanyang Village and stretches (in the direction of Gunjur), up to Katchume.
In addition to ongoing developments such as the new SBEC”s University and Sanyang Senior Secondary School; Blue Ocean, Sky High and Kombo Real Estate, have all moved quickly to establish premium sites in the vicinity.
Twelve Month Payment Plan With 10% Deposit
All plots lay within four hundred metres (some as close as 150 mtrs) off the Coastal Highway. The sale price of the land include payment of all required property taxes such as Capital Gains Tax and Local Taxes as well as complete freehold registration and ownership documentation.
Land For Sale At Fandema Gardens, Sanyang Forest Park.
- 20 x 20 D 275k (UK Pounds 4,435) Open Land
- 20 x 30 D 375k (UK Pounds 6,050)
- 20 X 40 D 500k (UK Pounds 8,065)
- 20 x 35 D 650K (UK Pounds 10,485) Partly Fenced Land
- 25 X 35 D 725K (UK Pounds 11,695)
- 40 X 40 D 1m (UK Pounds 16,130) Open Land
- 40 X 60 D 1.5m (UK Pounds 24,195)
Land For Sale At Forest Highway, Sanyang Forest Park.
- 50 x 50 D 1.6m (UK Pounds 25,800) Open Land
- 50 x 100 D 3m (UK Pounds 48,385)
Land For Sale At SBEC University: Sanyang Forest Park.
- 15 x 15 D 150k (UK Pounds 2,420) Open Land
- 15 X 30 D 300k (UK Pounds 4,840)
- 20 X 20 D 275k (UK Pounds 4,435)
- 50 X 50 D 1.6m (UK Pounds 25,800)
Land For Sale In Gambia
Contact us if you are interested in buying or selling agricultural, residential or tourism development land or property in Banjul, Kololi, Kotu, Brufut, Sanyang, Bakau, Fajara, Senegambia. Serekunda, Brikama, Farafenni, Lamin, Basse, Sukuta, Gunjur, Kuntaur, Sabi, Bansang, Gambissara and Barra