Compound, Land & Property For Sale In Gambia
From searching hundreds of properties, compounds and building plots, talking to estate agents and negotiating prices, to dealing with lawyers, builders, developers, agents and officials, we offer a professional one-to-one property finding service that takes you through the buying and selling process.
Even if we have talked previously, you may find that your property preferences or budget may have changed and we will need to reassess the best options for your individual requirements. Equally the Gambian property market place is constantly changing so there is definately more on offer since we last spoke.
How we work before the client arrives
- Being aware of developments on the the Gambia property market
- Telephoning the right people, at the right time
- Always working with reputable real estate companies
- Continuously scanning property companies for offers and property news
- Acting on direct instructions from European and Gambian vendors wishing to sell
When a client comes in the Gambia
- Client is presented with a list of the best compounds, houses or building plots for sale in Gambia
- All arrangements for visiting and viewing suitable properties will be made in advance
- We will undertake to guide you to the best areas to buy in Gambia relative to the value and development potential for your investment property
- Once you have selected a few of the best places we will meet to draw up a list of favourites and arrange for the appropriate second viewings.
When a client has decided to buy land or property
- Opening a bank account – we can assist you in setting up a Gambian bank account into which you may easily transfer money from your country as the need arises. You will be provided with a debit card for use in the cash points and the basic banking services which you receive at home will also be available to you. There are very few loans or mortgages available in Gambia.
- We will explain all the legal process involved when buying a compound, building land or property in Gambia
- We have an accredited Gambian property lawyer / barrister to complete your legal papers in a quick and highly efficient manner
- Transferring funds – once your bank account is set up it will be a relatively straightforward procedure transfer funds as and when you need them
After the client leaves the Gambia
- We will liaise on your behalf with the property seller or land owner, the estate agent, the lawyer and any other parties involved in the transaction
- We will arrange the appointment and dates with you and your lawyer, for the signing of the property ownership documents
- We will keep you informed of progress at all times
If you are not seriously considering buying a property in the Gambia yet, but would like some information, you will find general information about buying a house, compound or land in the Gambia on this site.
Or contact us to get an up to the minute listing of all the best places for sale in the Gambia based on your budget and needs.